Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Surprises & Margaritas

On Tuesday night Mark & Vern's very good friends Jen & Christophe has some friends over to celebrate Vern's birthday a little early since they are going to be in Mexico. They have such a great entertaining house and are such warm people, we all had a great time. Didn't hurt that Christophe is a chef and made the most amazing paella ever!! Thanks for the great dinner, drinks & fun!!! All of the pictures I took with me & my girls were taken with my 'go-go gadget arm' as Vern was calling it. I kind of like the self portraits!!
The chef sampling his hard work. The hostess & Vern. My camera does not like misters too much but we certainly enjoyed them in the heat.







Monday night Julie & I took the boys downtown for a walk and to Las Casuela's for a snack. Margarita's for us can be classified as a snack, right? They boys got some chips, salsa & Guacamole.
We did a little dancing to the band.
And Luke licked the Guacamole clean. They love their guac. The band aid was the result of a spoon sword fight in the kitchen between the boys Saturday morning that Luke swore left a mark (I checked, no mark) but he insisted that the band aid made for knuckles be put on his forehead (does that make him a knuckle head??) and there it stayed despite my bribe attemps, which I am getting pretty good at I might add, until Miss Kristen at school convinced him to let her take it off. He's a sucker for the pretty girls!

No comments: