Thursday, July 24, 2008

The San Diego Zoo

For those of you who have seen Madagascar, saying the San Diego Zoo always makes me giggle.... We used our annual passes and enjoyed a morning at the Zoo, once again on a beautiful Southern Californian day. The kids loved it, especially the petting zoo which was more like a goat petting center, kind of yucky to me but I guess if you are 2 or 5 there is a lot to be said for petting goats. My mom had passes when we lived in San Diego and she used to take me about once a month so it's pretty cool to now be taking my kids.

Ty & Daddy
The zoo has the coolest polar bear exhibit. You are inches from them and when we saw them they were playing right by the window. I think I took about 20 pictures and lucky for me, having lots of little boys I got to sneak right up to the front of the glass to 'check' on them.
Once again, an attempt at a family photo.

No comments: