Sunday, July 20, 2008

San Diego!!!

We're home!!! After a long, wonderful & a bit chilly at sometimes week, we are back from the beach. We rented a house a few blocks from the beach in Pacific Beach & my parents rented the house next door & we had lots of visitors. This will probably take a few posts as I took tons of pictures. We started out Saturday by watching the sunset and the surfers then a bbq for my dad's birthday. Being able to be outside all day was such a treat and we enjoyed every minute!!! Miss, Jono & Ethan came for part of the trip and it was great to see them, especially Missy's 4 month baby belly!
A few minutes after the boys arrived (my mom & I went down a few hours earlier to get the shopping done) they took off on a bike ride.
Mason & Ethan having some appetizers. By the cheeks on that boy I can see my sister is not starving him- by any means.
Dad's birthday sweets.
Poppa taking the boys boogie boarding. This is about as much in the water that Mason & Ethan did. Lots of beach pictures to come & our many visitors.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Was your Mom singing Happy Birthday in this pic??

I bet you all had a ball last week.

Love ya
Stacy