Sunday, July 6, 2008

The 4th!

We went up to Big Bear for the weekend courtesy of the Posa's again. It's so fun to go stay at their cabin and there are always lots of people. You also can't beat the fact that it is about 30 degrees cooler!! I have lots of pictures & they are in a very random order, I couldn't decide and am too lazy to organize. This one is of Eric & I down by the lake waiting for the fireworks to start. The sunset was beautiful with the lake, clouds & mountains and seemed to last forever.
4 sleepy 2 & 3 year olds after a long day of playing.
Zach, Ty, Redman & Quinn in the tree house Tash & Zolt started last month.
Ty, Zach & Red on the neighbor's swing. Everyone in their neighborhood is so nice and all of the people that have 2nd homes were up over 4th so there was lots of going between houses for everyone.

We went down to the park by the lake early to claim our spot for the fireworks, good thing we did because it was packed by 8pm!!!
Best shot I could manage of my boys this 4th. Too much going on for them to actually look at me.
Lukey was happy sitting on the deck with a bag of cherries. I could see from his pants afterwards that he didn't once use the napkin I had so nicely provided for him.
Eric encouraging bad behavior-as in Ty climbing out of a 2nd story window and then jumping to daddy on the deck.
Julie with Luke & Mace down by the lake at sunset.


1 comment:

czemple said...

TEAM HERSH!!!

looking forward to our first "family trip" out west! looks like a lot of fun to be had!

I'll ask miss pearl to go easy on the boys ;).

CZ