Sunday, August 3, 2008

The BIG Surprise!!

On Saturday Vern's sweet husband Mark threw her a huge surprise party at the Westin Mission Hills. He invited all of her friends from home, her family, his family, co workers and all of their friends out here and it was a huge success. Despite the enormous amount of snooping on Vern's part, the size of the party was a surprise to her. She should really take up sleuthing as a hobby, she's super good at it!!
Vern & her two brothers-Randy & Jesse- and her mom's best friend Lori.
Vern & Mark reenacting the actual moment of surprise. They should totally be actors.
The Merrill Girls. Miss them so much!!!

Toasting the birthday girl.




Tash & me with my gadget arms at work again.
Vern & her best friend Carly. I, of course, was talking during the picture, go figure, but it's a really cute one of them!!!
Tash, Tammy, me & Toni.Tasha helping me pre-party (she actually did all of the arrangements but I had every intention of helping her, she is just better at that than me, I found that I am very good at the planning/supervising part) with the centerpieces & pictures.


No comments: