Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ty's Wonderful Date

I'm back!!! After a long, wonderful, fun & mostly mosquito-less week in Minnesota-Mason, Luke & I are back at home. I took tons & tons of pictures, mostly on the camera Eric still has because our old camera I have only holds about 25 pictures (which I filled up within the first two days we were there with many supplements from the bigger camera). So here is the first of many, many, many posts. This one came in emails from Jessi. Wonderful Jessi who took Ty out on a date on Saturday after we left so that Eric could go golfing with his friends....wonderful Jessi who took Ty to lunch, to the park, swimming, for dessert....no wonder he adores her!! When we were talking on Saturday morning about me leaving he said 'it's ok mom, today is a lucky day for me', why I asked he said because he gets to go on a date with Jessi!!! So now my 5 year old is smitten, you had better watch out Zack, he's a pretty sneaky & suave guy. I owe her a big thanks but I'm not surprised his day was just a great as he had imagined, not only is Jessi unbelievably sweet, a great cook, fabulous host & super fun-but as you can see by the pictures (more to come of our dinner at her & Zack's house) she's also a wee bit cute!! :)
Swimming in Lake Calhoun.
Good shot Jessi!!!
Showing off his 'big' muscles. Isn't that what boys do on dates to impress the girls???

No comments: