Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sunday Funday

Emily, Julie and I did a 5k on Sunday called Women Running Wild. It's for breast cancer research and this is I think the 6th or 7th year Julie and I have done this together. And by together I mean her running and coming in 1st in our age group and me walking, talking, strolling, jogging to the finish line. By the way, I don't know how much I like moving up to the 35-39 age group, doesn't do too much for the ego, but at least I finished. Only 362 days until my next 5k!
Mason & Zoe on the swing set. This weekend was beautiful but a little windy. We heated the pool and had some friends over Sunday afternoon for a bbq. The kids had a blast and enjoyed the pool despite the wind.
Dinner time for the 2 year olds. Outside with a dog around is always the best choice. Dog + children = minimal food clean up from floor.
It got a little chilly later in the evening so Zoe raided Ty's closet.
Zach, Ty & our neighbor Roman watching Power Rangers. (eating popcorn, cookies and drinking 'bubbly water'-sprite, super healthy)

No comments: