Sunday, April 13, 2008

Almost Summer


On thursday our neighbor set up his water slide for the boys, they had a blast!!! I can see how our summer is going to play out, a little sliding, swimming and then snacking. We are so lucky to have such wonderful and fun neighbors.
The boys running to the fun....


On Friday night Eric & I took my parents out to dinner. Seems too little for all that they do for us and the kids but each year before they leave we like to take them out, without kids so we can actually have a conversation longer than 2 minutes. We went to the Crab Pot in La Quinta. They do East Coast style pots where they dump the food on the table and you go at it. It was good and the company was great. My dad always either closes his eyes in pictures or has a goofy look on his face so my mom kept saying 'open your eyes, smile, open your eyes, smile.......' so this is the final product. Kind of cute I think!!!

No comments: