Monday, April 21, 2008

Chocolate Mountains

On Saturday Eric, Ty & a bunch of other people went camping in the Chocolate Mountains. Ty LOVES to go camping with daddy and they had a blast. There were 2 other 7 year old boys there so Ty had someone to play with and lots of hiking & jeeping. They got back Sunday night stinky, dirty and blissfully happy. Mason, Luke & I had dates of our own. My cousin is in town with his family so my aunt had us over for brunch with my parents, it was so fun and their kids are so cute, hopefully we'll see them again & I'll have my camera. On Saturday night we went to Posa's for the UFC fight which is always a good time. Sunday was a walk to the park in perfect weather and a Pel's for the ride home.
Obviously mom was not along on the camping trip because this would NOT have happened. And after daddy told me the ride ended in a ditch with most of his right shoe being burned thru by the bottom by the pipe, hopefully my reproachful look (and a bit of well formed words) will deter him from attempting this again in the near future without proper training!!! Ty of course thinks it's a great story.



No comments: