Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cousins & Neighbors

On Thursday my cousin JR & his wife Heather came over for dinner with their 3 adorable kids. They are in town from PA and Heather & I have been friends since I was 14 so it was so great to see them. I am lucky enough to have my aunt & uncle winter out here so I get to see relatives I probably would not see for years. Nathan (2) loved the water feature of our pool and kept going from spout to spout tasting the water.
O This is Tyler (8 & huge!) He & Ty had a great time swimming & playing basketball.
This is Kelsy, 5 & super cute. I love the way she posed when I asked to take her picture.
Em & Luke doing a typical twin wave which is just sticking you hand out in front of you, kind of like 'stop'.
Last night our fab neighbors Keri, Nikko & Roman came over for pizza & movie night. They just moved here last year & Roman is only one month older than Ty & they love each other. (By love each other I mean the love-hate-like-miss-hate-love that 5 year olds have for each other, the kind where they can fight one minute and then whine like babies at the prospect of leaving each other the next).

No comments: