Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Vegas, Family & Fish

Last week I was lucky enough to go stay with my sister at the Wynn while she was working.  We had a great time eating, gambling, and sampling wine (me, not a pregnant her), it was a great break for me!!  Thanks Miss!



Over the weekend my dad's sister Jeanette was in visiting from Minnesota to celebrate her 80th birthday and his brother and sister in law Dale and Peggy were in from Denver.  It was great to see them all together.  We are lucky enough that Jeanette lives a few miles from Eric's mom in Bloomington, MN so we get to see her every summer. 

Dale, Dad & Jeanette.  I'm alway amazed when I see Dale how much he and my dad look alike!!

Eric took the boys to do some fishing at the club and finally caught the monster he's been after for years!!!  I think his Minnesota friends referred to it as 'cheating'....

Lovely SoCal Bass!!!

No comments: