Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's going on with us.

Luke lost his first tooth last week, with a little help from daddy and the pliers!!!  Eric put the video on youtube, pretty funny with Ty doing the talking while Eric was pulling. 

We took a wonderful family bike ride to see a Palm Springs High School baseball game, the park and frozen  yogurt.  I think the twins just about fell asleep on their bikes on the way home!!

I tool all 3 boys for haircuts on Sunday, they were all so overdue and they all wanted 'mohawks'.  

A few weeks ago Eric and Julie did another tram hike, a different way up but with way more snow this time. 

We took the boys to a crab/shrimp boil on Friday night, they love to eat their seafood!!!

Tash and I got to enjoy some Saturday afternoon wine tasting at Jensen's with Mike Grgrich.  It was lovely.

As for me, off to Vegas for a few days with my sister!!  WooHoo!!
(and Mason asked me to get him a cork gun, and if I can't find one, then he wants something that's really awesome, I have my work cut out for me!)

No comments: