Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cubs, champagne and more baseball

My parents took Ty to AZ for a Cubs/Whitesox game last weekend.  It's the second year they have taken him to spring training and it has turned out to be a special time with Mimi and Poppa.

Eric went to Vegas to visit with Tony so I had the girls and the kids over for a girls champagne day.  We managed to have a blast, just like always!!!

The kids enjoyed the warm weather and each other.

They played some good card games with Julie, I love the ages they all are and how well they all get along.  

Ty's second game.  He has been alternating between catcher, pitcher and 3rd base.  He has a pitching lesson tonight and he seems to be getting it down good so that makes it more exciting.  He actually told me he doesn't like catching because he doesn't have arm pads and got hit in the arms last game.  :(
My dad took this picture at the Cubs game.  The Cubs were up 3-0 and the Sox scored 2 so he got a little anxious, my dad described it as sullen, but he was happy in the end since his Cubs won!!!  A Chicago boy at heart!!!

We also went to go see Peyton play at Big Leagues, he is in a division above Ty and on the Cardinals.  

My boys checking out his dugout...love that I have baseball and football fans!!!!

No comments: