Friday, May 29, 2009

Viva Puerto Vallarta!!

This past weekend I had the luck to go to a wedding in Puerto Vallarta of one of my closest girlfriends, and a husband that made it happen. I got to go play with my best girls for 4 days & he took the boys camping and took such good care of them. And when I got home I got this 'I'm so glad you had a great time, you should do things like that more often'. Who has the best husband ever??????

Sunday night two of the couples chartered a sunset cruise for the group. This is in front of our resort, Dreams. It was all-inclusive with so many things to do-kayaking, boccie ball, volleyball, yoga, tennis, blackjack.....etc. It was a ball.






Jill & I getting ready for the ride.


Monika, me, Jill & the bride Gina. We all went to NIU, were all Delta Gammas & at some point all roommates. I am so lucky to still have them as such great friends. All we were missing was Mihalko & Katie.

The sunsets were incredible.




Dinner our first night at one of the 4 restaurants.

The view from our balcony. I know, spoiled right?
Lots more pictures to come!!!

No comments: