Sunday, May 10, 2009

Best Mother's Day Ever!!!

These were the gifts I woke up to, necklaces made by Luke & Mace and a great picture of my big boy. I love them!!!

Since it was my day I got to choose what to do for the day and the boys have been asking for weeks if we can go to the beach so we all loaded up, Julie & Cali too, and went to Ocean Beach for the day. You can't beat the 30 degree cooler weather at the beach!!!

Everyone got into some crap hunting at the tidepools below Sunset Cliffs.

By the OB Pier.


Shell gathering, washing & throwing back in the waves was a favorite activity for Mace.

Luke preferred getting as many shells as he could and showing me every single one.

Poking sticks at unsuspecting crabs....then running yelling when they come out.

Dog beach on a Sunday, about 200 dogs, it was packed!!!!


Ty trying to humor me with a smile. You can almost see the 'Awwww, come on mom' in his grin.
Thanks to all my boys for such a wonderful day!!!! I'm so lucky!

No comments: