Thursday, May 7, 2009

Los Dodgers

Last Sunday Eric, Julie, Kerri, Niko & I took Ty & Roman to a Dodgers game. We had so much fun but to my dismay Ty has become a huge Dodgers fan....not that I don't like them but he had been dissing my Padres big time ever since they lost in Sunday's game. At least the Cubs are still his favorite!!!


We had great seats, right down the 3rd base line so both boys brought their gloves in hope of a foul ball.

Roman unfortunately joined Ty's 'down with the Padres' club since they made a $1 bet with Julie.

Julie & enjoying a nice cold beer baseball game style and of course paying very close attention to what's happening.

Coolest thing ever, they let the kids run the bases after the game. How awesome for a little boy who loves baseball to say he ran the bases at Dodger Stadium??? Thanks Niko & Kerri for taking them down there!!! This is for sure something to remember.

2 of the newest members of the Dodger Fan Club. Ty had me get the shirt out of the hamper to wear to school on Monday...loving it!!!

I have pictures of Ty in front of Fenway with me and Wrigley Field, Angel Stadium & the Metrodome with Eric so I had to continue with Dodger Stadium.......hopefully many more to come. The kids loves his sports just like his daddy and I love it!!!

And much to everyone's amusement, this was our entertainment on the way out of the parking lot. I have never seen a car so far jacked up on hydraulics and he just kept moving it.....right, left, front back....very entertaining!!!

Nice moves.

No comments: