Saturday, May 2, 2009

Los Cabos

Last weekend my incredibly stifled, deprived, non-traveled husband went to Cabo San Lucas with two other couples for some deep sea fishing & relaxing. Did I mention he went after we were only home from Puerto Rico for like 6 days....poor guy. (not that I'm bitter or anything...at least not until I go to Puerto Vallarta at the end of May with my girlfriends!!! All.by.myself.)
Eric & Niko on the water taxi to the beach.


The friends he went with, Adam, Denise, Niko & Kerri. They are all pretty much the same as us so it's easy to see why he had such a good time.


A very strange, unknown fish under the glass bottom boat. I think they got out the harpoon gun after they saw it!

Eric showing off his gymnastic skills. Eric taught Ty how to do flips into the swimming pool, it's really cute.

One of the famous Cabo vistas.


Eric having a super rough day in Cabo. I know, I'm a slave driver, what can I say?? Good thing he brought me back all of these beautiful pictures so I can see what it's like too. :)

Eric & Kerri

A cute picture of Niko & Kerri. I'm still trying to figure out who the ringleader of the Cabo stories is.....So far I really like Niko's kickstand story. That's the word she used to describe Eric dancing. Lucky for him, I'm just as good as a dancer.

A good calamari dinner for all.



A beverage to cool off with?





I really am glad they had such a good time. Next time, I'm in!!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

They went fishing?