Saturday, May 10, 2008

When Daddy is away...

Eric went to San Diego for Brad's bachelor party this weekend, some golf, good times & a Padres game. Lucky him. Turned out to be lucky me with 3 very well behaved boys and lots of friends time. On Friday night Vern came over with Peyton & Drew and Mark came by after work . We love having the Sickenberger's over and had a great night. Ty & Peyton always enjoy hanging out, I can't believe Peyton is only 11 months older than Ty!!! He is just a teeny bit bigger...
Vern & I took turns playing 'robot monster' in the tube. It was so funny chasing them around, not to mention a bit warm in there!!!







Ty climbing at the park on Saturday. We took a walk to the farmer's market and to the park. They had fun playing with their new Speed Racer (bribe) cars. So simple how a car (and a good bribe) makes them behave so well. 'Yes honey, the kids are great, they are being so good while you are gone...yes, I'm glad you are having so much fun...'

On Saturday Ty & I went to Magnus' 6th birthday party at Indian Canyon's Golf Course. His dad is the owner/chef at the restaurant there and the boys loved running around, eating and bashing the legs off of the Batman pinata. We still have his left leg in our kitchen full of candy. The view was so pretty there that I had to take a picture of them. These are the days that I love the desert.
Em had offered to watch the boys for the party so when Iven came in the house around 11:45 I was waiting for her to show up. He said she was not feeling well but would be in soon. When Ty & I got home at 2:30 he was watching TV. This guy is amazing!!! He got them dressed (we tend to let them run around in undies too much) took them to MacDonald's playland for lunch, came home, tucked them in & got them to sleep!!!! All by himself!! Way to go Iven!!! It's no wonder my boys love their 'Wa' so much!!


No comments: