Tuesday, May 27, 2008

1st Day of School!!!



Yesterday was Mason & Luke's first day with Ty at Kiddie Kollege. I got up early in anticipation, wanting to snuggle them & give them a good breakfast. I sat at the kitchen table by myself reading until 7:30 when Luke finally got up, we had to then go wake up Ty & Mason so we wouldn't be too late. Why do they sleep that late the first day of school yet on weekends they are up by 6:30??? They were excited to go and gave me a kiss and not a backwards glance, I was a bit sad but happy they were happy to be there. Eric & I both went to pick them up and heard Ty was a great big brother during the day and there were a few tears here & there but for the most part they had a good day and let us know they'll go back again. Luke didn't like leaving his backpack there, he thought it should always be with him.
Last night on the phone Ty had a talk with my dad.
Ty -'Poppa-my brother's went to my school today for the first time!!!'
Poppa- 'Did you show them the ropes?'
Ty- 'Poppa, there aren't any ropes at my school'
He got a pretty big kick out of that!!!

No comments: