Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!



Mason & Luke made me book marks & cardboard jewelry boxes & Ty made me a book that says he loves me when he's 'sleepy, surprised, happy, sad, scared, etc' and there is a picture with each expression. I feel like the luckiest mom ever to have three wonderful boys who couldn't wait to show me what they made me and tell me they love me!! Happy Mother's Day to each & every mom and a special I love you to some of my favorite moms-Mom, Karen, Missy, Betsy, Kari & Jill!! And this day wouldn't be complete for some love for Emily from her biggest fans-the Hershberger's!

1 comment:

jillirossi said...

Thanks for the shout out Court! You are an amazing mom. Hope you had a great Mother's Day! All your boys (Eric included) are so lucky!!!
Love you, Jill