Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ty is now 5!!!

He had a week full of birthday events. We had his birthday party at Kiddie Kollege Dec 12th. He gets a crown and everyone gathers around to watch him open presents and they clap for all of the kids, it really makes it special for everyone. Mason, Luke, Emily & Julie came too, Mace & Luke got to sit at the table and eat lunch with the big kids which was very important to them.


On the 13th my parents & Julie came over for dinner with us (Emily & Iven too of course) and we had our family celebration. He loved all of the attention and we were relieved when we could finally tell him he is really 5!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Karen said...

What fun pictures. Can I please get a copy of the Santa one with you all. I have these Christmas frames of santa and grandkids pictures that I put out every winter.

I found this blog as I was cleaning out my bookmarks. I will for sure look at it much more often. You have done a fabulous job Courtney.

Miss you all so much. Not sure if this helps or makes me sadder. They are growing up sooo fast.

Love you!!