Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hockey & Christmas Eve

Eric took Ty to the ice skating rink in Cat City on Sunday night, they had been talking about it for days. Ty got to ice skate for the first time, scored 4 goals playing hockey and brought home a snow ball that has been give coveted status in our freezer. Funny how I didn't think snowballs were that cool growing up but I guess out here they are somewhat of a novelty.
My NHL super star.

On Christmas Eve my sister Melissa, her husband Jonathan & their son, Ethan (9 months) flew in from Kansas City and we thought it would be fun to all spend the night at mom & dad's and wake up together Christmas morning. My dad read 'Twas the night before Christmas' to the twins and we put out the requisite cookie for Santa and carrots for his reindeer.

No comments: