Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Dress




So Eric went to Escondido with Emily & Iven to get a new tattoo this weekend so I invited Julie, Tash and the kids over Saturday night, we had a blast, busy but fun & I invited myself over to my parents on Sunday night. One of the best things about living here is having them close 8 months a year. I know that anyone with kids would agree with me that having family close is so important!! Especially such wonderful parents & grandparets!! Thanks for everything Grandma & Poppa. I get to go over there, they help watch the kids, feed us, clean up, entertain the kids some more and get them some fancy clothes. We attempted to take some Christmas pictures and they looked so cute but I am still looking for that one perfect picture!! I have a girlfriend from home, Katie, who has two beautiful boys, one Ty's age & one two years older who always sends out the best Christmas picture, how does she do it????? Bribe them, sedate them?????? I am still on the seach for the perfect picture......Mason "Cheesing"

No comments: