Sunday, December 23, 2007

The park & Christmas fun

A trip to the park is always fun, and a bit challenging when kids out number the adults!!
Just a tiny bit of static on Luke's slide...
Mason was a bit scared to go down the big slide by himself, he called it the 'pooty slide' (spooky slide). Behind our couch lives a 'pooty dye' (spooky guy) too.

More pictures of my little elfs, loving the camera as usual!!
I took my eyes off of them for 5 minutes to wash dishes (Ty & Eric were are the dentist) and when I turned the water off, it was much too quiet. They had gotten into the stash of shaving cream samples Eric gets from school. Mason had decided it was hair gel. I told him it's not for his hair and he asked 'face?' I told him no, he asked 'neck?', no again, 'belly?', no again, we went through about every body part but their hair was looking quite fabulous when they were done.

The next morning they were up at 6 and 'helped' me get ready. They LOVE hairspray so since they already had some good hair going on from the shaving cream and bedheads, I sprayed them up.
They were very happy to show off their new do's!!! I love their hair!!!

For Christmas, Emily and the boys made me these banners with their hands. I absolutely love them!!! Things like this that will remind me of their tiny hands forever are the gifts I like the best. Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: