Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mason & Luke's Party

First of all, thanks to Lillie, Randi & Miss for giving me a reason to keep posting....Vern is a valued reader of course, just wanted to make sure a few other people were out there, I guess it's an ego thing. To Lillie-you are the bloger inspiration of all times, Thanks!!! Randi-I miss you sooooo much, ML too! Congratulations on the wedding. Miss-I hope you enjoy, I wish you were closer!!
Ok-on to the day. We started out with a trip to the park, which, in Ty's eyes, is never complete without a treat from the ice cream man. Above is Zach, Ty , Mason, Luke, Zoe and our neighbor, Nic.
Mark & his sweet girl Drew!
I made & frosted cupcakes and give the kids little tables out in the grass with lots of sprinkles. They had a blast decorating and I think more ended up on the grass than on the actual cupcake, despite that, I am sure mass quantities of sugar was consumed.
The big boys always manage to act silly for the camera. Dean, Ty, Peyton & Zachy.
Julie and the boys looking at stars. They are pretty good at pointing out the moon, of course it is always an excuse to stay up later too!!

No comments: