Monday, October 15, 2007

Girl's Weekend

Where do I start? First of all, thanks to my WONDERFUL husband for watching 3 kids all weekend, and doing a fantastic job. Even though he was not feeling well and Ty and Luke are fabulous at antagonizing each other constantly right now, he was glad I enjoyed my weekend with the girls. He took Ty to soccer on Saturday too and they won their second game & Ty scored 2 more goals!!
So, first order of business upon arriving in Big Bear on Friday was going out to lunch. We ended up at a nice place and had a great lunch and a bottle of wine....that lead to going to Chad's to play darts & get a drink but since we all look SO young and Tasha did not bring her ID, we were denied. Julie had a wonderul idea of getting tatoos..so-we did!! We all got stars on our necks. We made Julie go first since this was Tasha's fifth and my third. Anyways, it was pretty painless and made for a great start to the weekend. We had so much fun being lazy, no kids, no husbands....thanks girls!!! We went to Oktoberfest on Saturday and met up with some friends and that was really fun, expensive, but fun. After a long weekend away from all of my boys I could not wait to get home to see them, hug them, snuggle them. I missed them a ton!!
This is Bubba, our tattoo 'artist'.

3 comments:

VERN said...

Okay, it makes me want to go and get the 2 stars I had drawn up when we went to the shop together. I keep saying "when I lose weight" but that's about as soon as when pigs fly. I think the stars are very cute.

Lillie said...

I can't believe you just decide to go get tatoos, like it's a pedicure or something. SO BRAVE!!! And I don't believe you that it wasn't painful-- I could barely read it! Very cute.

Lillie said...

And Vern, what weight? Come on.