Monday, October 22, 2007

Big Boys!!!

Mason and Luke are two and don't mind telling anyone around them. Mason keeps trying to tell people he's five, but I think he just likes saying the word.
Big boys, big muscles!! They love tattoos like their parents, they are going with Superman this week.
We finally went for it and took down the cribs!! Huge step since they are so content in their cribs. Here is a picture of their big boy beds. We did surfing theme, I love the bedding and we are getting surfboards with their names on them for the walls. If anyone has good ideas for window covering and closet covering(no doors on the closet leads to a lot less pinched fingers!) please let me know!!! Luke did great his first night, Mason, not so great. He called for me about every 1/2 hour so at 4 I gave up and just slept with him. They woke up in great moods, Mason yelling 'MAMA' and Luke with his sweet, 'maaamaaa...' Good naps today so that's a good sign I hope. Another stage gone.....sad but sweet.

No comments: