Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Practice

So, Ty decided this year they should all be Power Rangers. (He's very into them, wants the movie, toys, birthday party theme.....) Lukey is a green Mystic Ranger and Mason is a blue SPD Ranger. Ty is the red Operation Overdrive Ranger. Who knew there were so many types, I obviously have a lot to learn!!!
Zachy & Zoe joined the party as green & baby blue Mystic Rangers.
I decided to have them paint pumpkins since carving seems like a bit on the dangerous side, turns out it was a bit messier then I ever imagined, I am still finding paint around the house and we did this a week ago!! (They ended up painting their hands smacking everything they could and since they outnumber me it took a while before I could get everyone paint free!)
Eric did a great job of carving the big pumpkin, unfortunately when I left for work this morning I noticed it had collapsed overnight (one of the drawbacks of pumpkin carving too early in the desert). I am getting another one so we are all spooky for Halloween!!!

No comments: