Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Our Weekend

Friday was Tasha's birthday so Julie and I took her out and went to Lulu's and the pub.  It was a fun night with my girls.

Saturday morning Ty had practice and then a scrimmage against a pony team and we all did a bbq at the park afterwards.  Who knew 6 hours at the park could be so much fun??

Luke and Mason spent most of the day sitting in a tree waiting for the ice cream man to make his rounds. 


Did I mention Eric went shark fishing at 5am on Saturday?  This about sums up their catch.  Better luck next time!!!

Ty spent the night at a friends on Saturday so Sunday morning it was just me and the littles.  We were up and out the door by 8am on a beautiful morning.  We scootered to the donut shop and then the park.



Just hanging around.  Some great time with my faves. 

Our before and after for haircuts Sunday afternoon.

Then on to the Pub with Julie for a little Cinco de Mayo festivities. 

Monday night I rode my bike to the boys games.  They appreciated the ride back to the truck.  Only one game left and then on to tournament next week.  What a fun season this has been!!!!

No comments: