Friday, May 24, 2013

My Boys

Ty had a field trip to Joshua Tree this past week and his friend Lauren text me a picture of Ty sitting on the bus with his girlfriend Glaisey.  Cute.

Tuesday I took Ty to the batting cages to gear up for the championship game on Wednesday.

And then, the game!!

It was close but we remained undefeated and beat the Bears 13-12.

12 happy boys and some very happy coaches!!!!

Team captains, Ty and Aiden.


Thursday Luke and Mason had their season end baseball party at Shakeys.  


And Friday morning this brave boy went to the Desert Hospital Surgery center for a Somnoplasty.  Basically cleaning out his nasal passages. 

He took the IV like a champ and waved goodbye to me and 20 minutes later I was helping wake him up.

It's now Friday afternoon and he's bugging me to get up and get moving.  Good kid.  
Happy Memorial Weekend!!!

No comments: