Monday, September 5, 2011

What's been going on...

 Since Ty has become obsessed with skateboarding lately, Eric got these two quarter pipes and rail on craig's list.  Turns out they were a former student's so we promised to give them lots of use.  And then we made sure our insurance was up to date....

I took my boys and Roman to the water park the week before school started.  They loved it and were so good for me.  

That night Roman and Zach joined my boys for a sleepover, always a summer fun activity!

Eric was out of town that weekend doing some of this.  He calls it 'Providing for the family'.And then he made the boys some of this. 


And they snapped up every last bite.

I took Luke and Mace for back to school haircuts and got this picture of the before and after side by side.

Ty on his first day of 3rd grade.  He has a great teacher this year and most of his friends are in his class and that makes it much more fun for him.  He makes me so proud with his grown up attitude and how smart he is!

No comments: