Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The past 2 weekends and a baby!



Labor Day weekend we headed down to Carlsbad to the beach, a much needed break in the midst of school starting and me starting a new job.


Luke did some writing for me, how sweet is he???

The neighbors all chipped in and had a great dinner together on Saturday night, so much fun!

Kerri and Eric took Ty and Roman go cart racing Sunday morning.  Ty had no fear. 


This is what Cali does all day.....


And the biggest news.....My sister Melissa and Jonathan had a baby girl on Sept 6th.  Sydney Blair Benjamin, so super cute, I can't wait to meet her and squeeze those cheeks!!!

This past Saturday we celebrated Julie's birthday with dinner at Lulu's and then headed to Ace Hotel, such a cool spot.

And another one of my beautiful niece.  Lots more to come I'm sure!


2 comments:

Randi said...

A new job? Where are you now and what are you doing? I am out on maternity leave and missing all the gossip! I hope you are doing well!
Randi

Courtney said...

Randi-
Congratulations!!! Toni filled me in, I'm so happy for you guys!! You need to start blogging if you don't already. My team decided to move to RBC Wealth Management, we opened our own office in Palm Desert. Two weeks in and I'm loving it but miss Toni, Diane & Donald. Good luck with everything, keep in touch!