Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Their Day!

On their actual birthday we did their party at Kiddie Kollege.  They got special crowns in their favorite colors...at least they have been consistent for the past 3 years!!!  They got lots of cute gift from their friends and totally enjoyed being the center of attention. I stayed as they ate lunch and we had cupcakes afterwards.  Too cute!



That night we had their special dinner they requested-steak, noodles & salad.  They also waited patiently to open their gifts and they got lots more great stuff.  And by the way, the Moon Dough is NOT great stuff....messy!!!  I was not too sad when it got 'lost' after they left it out back the first night they played with it.  

They got 'Iven' hats from Emily & Iven and had fun posing and asking us to take pictures and send them to Em and I to show them.  They look so adorable in the hats and have been wearing them constantly.

I don't know where the finger thing came from, pretty sure we don't do that...

They also 'helped' me make brownies.  I love that they love being in the kitchen just as much as I do.