Thursday, September 9, 2010

Some Fun Stuff

1st day of School, Ty in second grade at Katherine Finchy and Luke & Mace in Miss Suzy's Class at Kiddie Kollege.  Mason has said for the past year that he won't learn how to ride a bike 'until my five' but he made it about a month early.  We even biked to breakfast at Taco Asada last weekend, what a trooper!!!I got to have lunch with some of my fave girls-Vern, Tammy & Lisa at Mission Hills CC where Vern's husband Mark is Executive Chef. Two really big thumbs up!!!  The five of us also went to the water park one day.  Not the same for me when Eric is a bit out of commission with his knee jacked up. I realized I don't like water slides and being drenched so much.Ty and I got to hang out at the pool party at Agua Caliente a few weeks ago for their Friday night party, lots of friends and fun involved!!!  Ty had a friend at summer camp that had a birthday...he wrote her a note and wrapped up a bracelet he had made for her.  "Happy Birthday Emily.  I like your funn (supposed to be funny) laugh.  And you don't smell like my feet!"  I can see where he gets his mad romance skills from.....I love that kid and his sense of humor!!!!!

No comments: