Monday, May 10, 2010

Jills Visit & Mothers Day

This past weekend I was lucky enough to have Jill come visit from Chicago.  I love love love every time she comes to visit, we have such a great time and she is an amazing friend & person.Friday night I got to have dinner with my besties & we had so much fun laughing & telling stories, truly a wonderful time with my girls. Sunday morning we took the boys up to the tram for what will probably be the last of the snow for the year.  They enjoyed every last pile of it and left cold, wet & happy. We also had a birthday party Sunday afternoon for Tash & Zolt.  A beautiful day with lots of fun. Ty was in heaven and Drew is the best hula hooper I have ever seen!!  Girl has some moves!!The big boys played tackle football, the big guys some bag in the box and the little ones had a picnic.and of course Vern and I had to take picture of ourselves...silly, but we love it! Thanks to each & every one who made my weekend so fabulous & a special thanks to all of my boys for a happy mother's day!  I am truly blessed. 

No comments: