Monday, May 3, 2010

Babes in Legoland

Last Wednesday my lucky little boys got picked up from school early and my parents took them to San Diego for a beach/legoland vacation.  They have been talking about Legoland for a while, never had been there but Ty had been and raved about it.  They had so much fun on all of the rides, especially the 'twisty' one and loved every minute. The got to go to the beach and have dinner at Anthony's on the water, a fave of my parents.  They had their fill of clams and calamari.  I'm so thankful my parents live close by and are able to take my kids to do such fun things.  They are at such a great age to do this stuff and are amazed at the littlest things.  They stayed at a beautiful hotel in PB, Tower 23.  This is the sunset from their room.  Luke and Dad are enjoying the couches in the distance...a beautiful life....thanks mom & dad, for loving my kids and all and making every minute they spend with you extra special!!!  

No comments: