Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weeds

I have been feeling in the weeds, as in totallly swamped, anxiety, not enough time in the day....is it the holidays, the market, 3 busy boys? I don't know but I sure have not been feeling like myself. I finally called my mom in a panic the other day asking for help....and it did, I feel better. So I'm back, a little. Eric, Ty and a bunch of friends went camping out in the ChuckWalla mountains two weeks ago for some jeeping, hiking & shooting. They had a blast as usual.
Ty, Sydney & a trantula, one of the reasons Mason, Luke & I stay home...

My little kitchen helpers. They love to help, especially if Ty does first.

Last weekend Eric & I went to Vegas for two whole days while my wonderful parents took care of the boys. (I realized halfway there that I forgot my camera!!) We were supposed to meet my girlfriend Jill & her boyfriend and they couldn't make it last minute, which totally bummed me out because besides loving her to pieces & missing her, she is also my very best shopping buddy. Lucky for me my husband loves people watching so I got to do a bit of shopping and we had a great time together, just us for 50 hours. It was so fun to be with him, laugh, talk, eat without being inturuped. It reminded me how much I enjoy my husband & how wonderful he is.
On Sunday Eric & Ty went to Redlands to see Augsburg college play soccer, which happens to be Eric's alma mater and is coached by his good friend, Johnny. Ty loved it and Eric had a great time seeing the game & hanging out with John. Today we're off to Joshua Tree to celebrate Ty's birthday. I think it's pretty cool that he wants to go camping with his family & buddies for his 6th birthday, so his daddy's boy. I won't forget my camera this time!!




No comments: