Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving in KC

My family & my parents flew to Kansas City to be with my little sister and her family this Thanksgiving. They moved from Boston about a year ago from a townhome to a HUGE beautiful house that my sister had decorated so well, I am was so envious of the 4000 sq feet, wonderful interior decorations, multi levels...etc....I can't say enough, when you come from a home of 5 people and one large dog in 1700 sq feet, it's pretty hard not to feel a bit green. She has done such a great job, I feel so proud of my little sis!!

Miss, Jono & 'Big E'. (We had to get the boys out of the habit of calling him 'Baby Ethan' so 'Big E' worked great and Ethan loved to say it too

A boy after my own heart, Luke licking the whip cream thingy.
The kitchen, yes-I am a green monster.

Ty and Miss & Jono's niece Amelia, fast friends. (We found out the next day Ty had given her his number, I'll chalk him up to being very friendly.)

Luke supervising Jono carve the bird.

A very tough Big E
Eight months and you can finally see the bump, pretty darn cute.


Miss & the P's with the bird.


Ethan and his cousins. I was actually impressed at how well this picture turned out.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends & loved one & remembered to be thankful for what really matters.










No comments: