Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween-o-rama

My pictures of Halloween are very out of order so I'll start with the end of the night...7 tired, amped up on candy, happy boys. We went trick or treating (a first for my boys) at the Sickenberger's along with some neighbors. The boys had a great time and really enjoyed going from house to house getting candy (except the spooky houses).

Vern the flapper and Drew the ladybug looking for treats...or maybe tricks.

Mark cracked us all up dressed as a shower, a nice nod to the Karate Kid from our teenage years. Vern kept trying to sneak in there to 'clean up'.

As you can see from my very creative costume, I was a bad witch.

Ty 'Ironman' with Destiny from his class, she claimed to be his girlfriend, but later, so did Jamie so we'll see where that goes. Ty denied them both. Smartly, he doesn't want to be tied down at such a young age.

My 3 halloweeners on their way to school.

After school we took the kids to Tash & Zolt's nursing home to see the residents.

Lukey 'Hulk' singing during the parade.


Mace during the parade. He got shy during the singing and ran to me, it was super cute. They all had such a long, wonderful day and can't wait to dress up again.

No comments: