Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Boys!!!

September 15, 2005 : Into the world come Mason & Luke, 8:30 & 8:31pm, 6lbs 3oz & 5lbs 7oz. What beautiful & healthy boys we have been blessed with. I cannot believe they are 3 years old today!! They have brought us so much joy, a bit of anxiety, taught me to relax and let things go that aren't so important, gave Eric that foursome he has always wanted & gave Ty the opportunity to be the best big brother. Some people say 'Double trouble' well, maybe...sometimes, but double the joy, the love, the hugs, the silly faces, the warm snuggles, the smiles, the blessings & heads nestling in your shoulder...absolutley!!!

This was about 3 days before they were born, Eric thought is was quite funny that I could balance a plate of brownies & ice cream right on my belly. Of course it got kicked quite a few times but that just made it funnier!!

This was a month before, Ty was talking to his little brothers.



Dr Gurwit & the boys, what a wonderful doctor, I am so glad he delivered all of my boys.


Sleeping beauties. We had them in the same crib for about 3 months. We always put them about 2 feet apart but they would always end up like this, one of my favorite pictures.











First Haircut.

2nd Birthday.









Our favorite pose.

Emily-I can't say enough about her!! Thanks for sharing 2 1/2 years with my boys, making them happy, teaching them endless things, and for loving them so much!!!

First Day of School.


We took them to the water park on Saturday & I asked them to cheese for the camera for a 3 year old picture, this is what I got!! Typical for them. We are so lucky to have them!! We love you LukeyMace!!!

No comments: