Monday, September 15, 2008

Full Circle

I got this radio alarm clock at the 1997 Merrill Lynch holiday party. I still have it. The first time Eric saw it he asked 'Is that so you know where to go in the morning?' He's still super funny 10 years later. So I have had it almost eleven years and last week I thought about getting a new one or just using my cell-it really only plays static at different levels at this point, it's just so old..and old school..but I couldn't part with it. I have been with BofA for 2 years now and have missed Merrill ever since...and after 1st quarter of 2009 I can look at my clock again and be reminded of where to go in the morning. Good thing I didn't get rid of it..... :) I feel like I'm going home... I get to work with Vern again and all my Merrill buddies-Tammy, Toni, Donald, Lisa (my twin), V....Randi too although you are too far away...How happy am I?

No comments: