Friday, September 19, 2008

The Big 3!!

My big boys are 3!!! We took them to the water park on Saturday, it was so fun but so different from when Ty went at that age. Ty was and still is my little daredevil. He will try anything & usually loves it. Luke & Mace are pretty much, as much as Eric hates to admit it, mama's boys. If I don't go, they don't want to. So much to my amusement, they would only go if I went, and I'm not so much of an tryer-outer at the water park so our trip was limited to the wave pool & the lazy river. I just don't care to get water splashed in my face or super cold water doused over my body, is that such a bad thing???
We had a Mickey Mouse party for them Saturday night, they LOVE Mickey and can't get enough of the clubhouse.
Luke & Drew
The younger kids in the sandbox, big hit.
The big kids having been forced into a picture. 'Oh mom...'
We sang three times: Mace, Luke & Julie.
It's fun to sit at the bar and eat, especially if you are 3....
A tough game of basketball.

Mass Chaos....

No comments: