Sunday, March 2, 2008

We love baseball and the Mills!!!

Friday night the Mills family came over for dinner. Chuck works with Eric, his wonderful wife Mary works at the Betty Ford Center and they have two great teenage boys that my boys just about worship. This is Luke chilling with Ben.

On Saturday morning we got Ty all ready to ride and the twins hooked up in their new jogger stroller (mostly I stroll, not jog). We walked to breakfast, a little Taco Asado, muy bueno for anyone who has been there. Then we walked to Palm Springs High School where Ben had a baseball game. He is a sophomore on the varsity team and plays left field, catcher & pitcher. I'm pretty sure he told Mary not to tell us about any more games since then, my boys are HUGE Benny fans and were calling out for him all during the game-when he was catching, on deck, batting.....'Hi Benny, Hi Ben, Hi Ben.....' He finally granted them a 'hi' and then ran off to hit. I am sure not the most manly thing for an almost 16 year old, to have three 2 & 5 year olds cheering you on-constantly. Anyways, for me, I thought it was so cute, the way they look up to him.
Ben's biggest fans.
Ty learning the ropes from Mary.
Superstar Ben up to bat. I didn't get any pictures of Joey, he was at the skate park. I thought embarrassing one Mills boy on a Saturday was enough!!! Ty now wants a skateboard, of course!
Mason riding Julie's bike.
I guess it was a long ride....

Saturday night we went to Posa's for a fish taco night. Zoe wanted to play 'going to bed' with Luke, this is her reading a good night story. Hopefully we won't see this game in 10 years!!!
The chaos that is our 5 kids at the dinner table. Notice: Zach-shirt off=Luke-shirt off. Monkey see, Monkey do.

No comments: