Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tiger Hershberger




Ty finished his last day of golf school yesterday and today he has his first tee time at 9:40. His age group plays 3 holes from 150 yards and then everyone has a bbq at the club. And yes, he is wearing his Tiger red for the last day! He has loved it and is really good, could probably beat me any day of the week (I haven't played for over a year so that may not be saying much) but my dad took him out on Tuesday for two holes and he shot at 11 & 14. Not bad for a 5 year old.
Eric and Poppa are going out with the kids today to help and Eric is bringing the camera. I wish I could be there, I can imagine them, all puffed up with pride. This is just the beginning.....when the twins were born Eric said he has his foursome complete, I can't wait until they all go out together!!

No comments: