Monday, March 17, 2008

2 1/2 & Eggs

2 1/2 and in super suits, what more can I say? They are super fun, energetic, loud, sweet & a pain in the bootie all at the same time. They love to mess with each other & Ty, wrestle, tease, run, jump, hug & kiss. Their talking is so funny, everything is 'e' this. 'e-mult' (milk), 'e-jus' (juice), 'e-up tease' (up please). They are very descriptive- fweezing told (the pool at the moment), nice, 'calle run fast', 'my run fast' and everything is 'watch me!!!'


We went to run some errands on Saturday and stopped by the park to make is seem like a more kid friendly outing. They love the 'pouk'.

Tasha, Zach & Zoe came over Sunday morning and we decorated eggs, colored & played outside. You can see Mason's green hand in the picture, he didn't like to use the egg holder thing that comes with the kit, he'd rather use his hand. It's now Wednesday & I think it's finally all off!

We were outside playing and came in to find Zoe like this. 'Look mommy, I give myself tattoo!'. She was so proud of herself & we had to give Luke a matching one, only his was not so big! I guess like mother, like daughter.


No comments: