Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snuggly Babies and a Bowling Party

Last Saturday I heard some talking going on in the twins bedroom at 5:45am, WAY too early for me to be entertained by them but I went into their room and it was the cutest thing ever.....Luke had climbed into bed with Mason and they were giggling, patting each other on the face "Hi Lutzy, Hi Macy". That moment is what makes all of the screaming, fighting, whining so so so worth it!!! (the room was still pretty dark but the flash brightened it up a lot!) They like me to carry both of them "Momma hold two babies?" and Mason will correct Luke if he says it "Momma hold two BIG boys". Having these guys be the same age is so cool and watching the relationship they each have with Ty is pretty amazing, they are all so similar & different at the same time.
Peyton had a pirate bowling party last week for his 6th birhday and most of the kids wore pirate themed outfits. Ty had a blast!
Ty & Deano



2 comments:

Sue Weinstock said...

Hey there! I wanted to let you know that I look at this quite often. I cant believe how big the boys are! Where does time go? Things here are still crazy busy as usual. Hopefully someday soon, I can get out there. Maybe as a treat for divorce completion! UGH! I was planning on getting there in the fall, but work got crazy and I ended up losing 2 weeks of vacation. Tracy and I are still together. Cant believe he has put up with me for over a year now. I will talk to you soon. Give everyone hugs from me. I love and miss you Sweet Pee-Tuna!

Lizzie said...

Hey Courtney..it's Lizzie Lamm. Wondering if you could email me @

shadandlizzie@gmail.com

I wanted the name and number of a doctor you've been to. And I had some questions for you.

Thanks!!