Monday, February 18, 2008

Annual Wine Tasting Trip

This past weekend we went to Temecula for our annual wine tasting trip with friends. We had a blast & visited South Coast where Eric & I are members, Wiens, Oak Mountain (Troy is a member) and Frangiopani. While not a big fan of the Frangiopani wines, they have a great outdoor area with tables and two lawn bowling areas. This was our last stop and we set up our snack and got out the bocce balls. Temecula is really beautiful but unfortunatley all of the vines are bare this time of year.
Julie, Tasha & me, I appear to be singing but Eric caught me mid-sentence. Odd, a picture of me talking....
Our group-Tash & Zolt, Julie, Danny & Kathleen (friends from San Diego) Eric & Me, Troy & Rob.
The girls getting ready to throw a little bocce.

Dusk at Frangiopani after a long day of tasting.

1 comment:

VERN said...

Okay, That's the second year I've missed out. Next year I'm not missing out. Remember, that's 2 trips now. Wine tasting and your annivesary. How lucky for you to get to take me! :)