Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Family Weekend & Mickey Mouse

This past weekend both of my sisters, their husbands & their kids (all boys by the way) came down to visit. Missy & Jono (from KC) were only here for one night and then they left Ethan with my parents and went to San Diego for their anniversary (lucky). Betsy, Brady, Joel & Chase came down from Richland, WA where it is very chilly now!! Chase plays ice hockey so Ty could not wait for him to come down to skate with him. Chase is a great skater and it was very cute watching Ty try to keep up.
On Friday Betsy's family, me, Ty & my dad went to Disneyland. Ty was in heaven and loves all of the rides, dark, scary, wet, you name it, he's game for it!!


Ty in the new Nemo ride. Not so exciting of a ride but do to the fact my brother in law broke his heel in a million pieces a few months ago and had to have a wheelchair, we were conveniently able to get on some rides quite quickly!!
Eric reading the good night book to Ethan at my parent's.

My sister Betsy & Luke.


Gamma & her boys and Mason after a go at 'coloring'.



No comments: