Thursday, October 5, 2017

Sept Stuff

I hit up the Ace Hotel Craft Brew weekend with these lovelies.  It was a wonderful day full of beer & rain.




This kid has been loving football! 

For Eric and Tony's birthday we had a party with the Mayweather/McGregor fight.  Eric's friend Bryce brought drinks for either side, funny guy.


Small house, lots of love.  Emmy and Reagan sat on Eric's lap during the singing, so cute!!!




These 3 at Palm Springs Comicon 2017.

Ty got his braces off and looks AMAZING!!! Auggie lays on my feet while I cook.  Weirdo.

Best tight end around...#3.

We went to Big Bear with some friends for Memorial Day weekend. 
We managed to entertain ourselves with our face cards.  Always a good time.


And again the next day.....





My 3 loves.

And the big guy, my babe!!!  xxxx

Ty and Luke went to see IT.  We had to tease them a little...

These handsome guys turned 12.  

Ty and his boys.  Gaby Baby, Swift, Cesar,  and Nate.



No comments: