Saturday, October 28, 2017

Birthday, Football & Vegas

These boys had their 2nd win last night.  One TD for #4, one for #7 and 2 for #13. Ty caught one  in the end zone for 2.

Twins party, I asked for a picture then got pelted with water balloons.  



Donut cakes, their choice this year.  

6 years ago....my little loves.

Julie, Lori and I went to the Integratron sound bath in Landers, CA  a few weeks back and finished it up with my first visit to Pappy and Harriet's in Pioneertown and a lovely beer sandwich.



Auggie is now a chicken loving dog. 21 new chicks for him to follow around.



Ty asked Valerie to Homecoming, the dance is tomorrow.

Proud Papa after Ty's game.  They have only missed 2 games this year.   

Last weekend Mom, Dad and I drove to Vegas to meet Miss.  We stayed at Aria and ate our way around the town....Joe's, Del Friscos, Javiers, Wolfgang, Tom Urban....Fatty weekend. 


Sister time is the best time.





No comments: